Make the most of this autumn season and enjoy all that comes with it: the crisp air, colorful leaves, and all things pumpkin.
We’ve combined our favorite ideas into this Fall Bucket List which you can print and hang up wherever will best remind you of all the fun activities this season has to offer.
More Fall Inspiration For Your Fall Bucket List:
- Eat Candy Corn: Not so sure about the actual candy? Me either. Here is my favorite twist on candy corn that tastes delicious: candy corn rice crispy treats.
- Drink Hot Cider: And keep it easy on yourself! Here’s a crockpot hot cider with rave reviews.
- Watch Football: and whip up a batch of snack mix to enjoy alongside it.
- Bake a Pumpkin Treat: this pumpkin cake is the absolute best (and it's super easy to make), everyone raves over these pumpkin cupcakes, and if you’re up to the challenge, these chocolate pumpkin brownies are unbelievable.
- Go Apple Picking and then use those apples on these recipes: Apple Nut Bread, Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars, Apple Cinnamon Crumb Muffins and this Apple + Bacon Baked Brie is divine.
- Have a Movie Night: and make sure to pair it with this quick + easy Halloween party popcorn. It's the perfect munch for little monsters.
- Eat a Caramel Apple: follow this guide for perfect caramel apples.
Leave a comment