- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This candle is perfect for all of the firm believers of karma in your life. It's infused with HAHAHA because as you know, what goes around, comes around.
About Wicked Good Candles
With the belief that fragrance is a conversation piece, Wicked Good designs candles to remind us of stories worth sharing. Inspired by personal recollections and cultural trends, their candles are crafted from coconut-soy wax with evocative scents and playfully modern packaging — each hand-poured in the USA.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 50-hour burn time
- Coconut soy wax; cotton wick
- Glass vessel, 7.75 oz., 3.75"H, 2.75" diameter
- Hand-poured in USA