Coffee is good. For your brain. For your taste buds...but coffee for your skin? Are you sure? Yes girl! Your body needs it! Sure, coffee wakes your mind, but it also can work your skin...in the best way.
Antioxidants found in coffee, like caffeine, can do a number on stretch marks, acne, and dead skin cells. And did we mention this is organic, vegan, and cruelty free? It’s kind of a no-brainer to say yes to your body. So go ahead, crack your Coffee Scrub open and let's treat that beautiful body of yours.
Do not brew, eat, or ingest the coffee scrub.
- Coffee: Powerful caffeine from coffee beans tightens the skin, prevents cellulite, and fights premature aging in the skin.
- Coconut Oil: Provides intensive hydration, replenishment, and nourishment to the skin with lauric acid, proteins, and fatty acids.
- Rosemary Extract: Helps to prevent oxidation of oil on the skin.
- Rosemary Oil: Rich in minerals and antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Hydrates and helps skin retain moisture.
What Else You Need to Know:
A smile is the prettiest thing a girl can wear… but coffee is pretty cool, too.
- Get naked and get in the shower. You don't need clothes for this.
- Once your skin is wet, cover your body in the coffee scrub. Scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, from top to toe.
- Focus on areas that want extra attention by scrubbing them for longer: scars, stretch marks, breakouts or cellulite.
- Rinse and remember you're a babe, no matter what.
- Watch out, babe. Patch test first. If irritation occurs, or if you get bits in your eyes, rinse thoroughly and stop using.
Ingredients: Coffea Robusta Seed Powder (Coffee), Organic Fair Trade Sugar (Sucrose), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Abyssinian (Crambe) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Fragrance.
Size: 9 oz.
Wicked Good creates clean consciously crafted fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility + a touch of whimsical magic.
We belive the ritual of applying fragrance is short, but significant. We hope that when you apply Wicked Good, you experience a moment of joy that adds a skip to your step and a twinkle in your eye. #SmellWickedGood
This product is cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, phthalate free, non-toxic, + comes in eco-conscious packaging.
Wicked Good is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out our ingredient deck.
A natural approach to self-care now comes wthout any compromises. Wicked Good fragrances are clean, consciously crafted. This means they are formulated without forumulated without toxins found in tranditional perfumes. Our formulas deliver more nourishing ingredients than ever before: meet the earth-friendly elite forumlas.
Confused? Read this blog post: What's the real difference between eau de toilette and eau de parfum.
VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE
While it is impossible to make the broad range of fragrances that we make without using some synthetic ingredients, we strive to make Wicked Good as natural as possible:
Fragrance has a tendency to 'rise', so for a longer last to your perfume smell, spray all your pulse points, from your ankles, behind the knee, wrist, inside your arm, neckline, etc. Remember to first put on body lotion or body creme before your perfume, this will help ensure your smell will last hours longer and you will not need to use as much of your perfume.
Spray a mist of your favorite fragrance scent on your hairbrush. The aroma will last for hours and make your hair smell amazing! Some people will even spray a few squirts of their favorite fragrance directly into their shampoo and/or conditioner for a added fragrance smell.
Light and heat are the enemies of all fragrances. Keeping a Wicked Good fragrance away from light and heat will extend it's life. This is even more important for Wicked Good fragrances than most other prestige scents because Wicked Good contains no synthetic extenders.
WE HAVE A SECRET
Join us in our super secret, new FACEBOOK GROUP Where we host live giveaways, annouce new scents and special deals. SHHHH!
©Wicked Good (www.wicked-good.co), ©wickedgoodco #SmellWickedGood