- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
A wake up call for your skin
Coffee is good. For your brain. For your taste buds...but coffee for your skin? Are you sure? Yes girl! Your body needs it! Sure, coffee wakes your mind, but it also can work your skin...in the best way.
Antioxidants found in coffee, like caffeine, can do a number on stretch marks, acne, and dead skin cells. And did we mention this is organic, vegan, and cruelty free? It’s kind of a no-brainer to say yes to your body. So go ahead, crack your Coffee Scrub open and let's treat that beautiful body of yours.
Do not brew, eat, or ingest the coffee scrub.
- Coffee: Powerful caffeine from coffee beans tightens the skin, prevents cellulite, and fights premature aging in the skin.
- Coconut Oil: Provides intensive hydration, replenishment, and nourishment to the skin with lauric acid, proteins, and fatty acids.
- Rosemary Extract: Helps to prevent oxidation of oil on the skin.
- Rosemary Oil: Rich in minerals and antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Hydrates and helps skin retain moisture.
What Else You Need to Know:
A smile is the prettiest thing a girl can wear… but coffee is pretty cool, too.
- Get naked and get in the shower. You don't need clothes for this.
- Once your skin is wet, cover your body in the coffee scrub. Scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, from top to toe.
- Focus on areas that want extra attention by scrubbing them for longer: scars, stretch marks, breakouts or cellulite.
- Rinse and remember you're a babe, no matter what.
- Watch out, babe. Patch test first. If irritation occurs, or if you get bits in your eyes, rinse thoroughly and stop using.
Ingredients: Coffea Robusta Seed Powder (Coffee), Organic Fair Trade Sugar (Sucrose), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Abyssinian (Crambe) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Fragrance.
Size: 9 oz.