Coconut Soy Candle
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A long-lasting, natural soy and coconut wax scented candle. Handcrafted one at a time. Wicked Good candles feature domestically grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils and cotton-core wicks. Each scented candle is hand-poured into an apothecary-inspired jar, finished with a utilitarian label and pop-on lid. Burns clean for more than 40 hours.
Best Candle Scents
We offer a variety of unique luxury candle scents that change every season. The current scent menu fragrances.
About Wicked Good Candles
With the belief that fragrance is a conversation piece, Wicked Good designs candles to remind us of stories worth sharing. Inspired by personal recollections and cultural trends, their candles are crafted from coconut-soy wax with evocative scents and playfully modern packaging — each hand-poured in the USA.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 50-hour burn time
- Coconut soy wax; cotton wick
- Glass vessel, 9 oz., 3.75"H, 2.75" diameter
- Hand-poured in USA