An ultra-nourishing treatment that softens even the driest skin. Transform your morning shower into a blissful aromatic experience that will not only calm your senses but moisturize and soothe your skin. Our Solid Lotion Bar is meant to be applied once the water is turned off, right before you get out of the shower while skin is warm and wet.
It’s a new way to experience body lotion. The aromatic oils gently diffused by the steam in your shower, and your skin perfectly primed to receive the vitamins and rich nutrients present in our unique formulation will have you blissed out beyond belief.
- Cocoa Seed Butter: Provides antioxidants known for their emollient properties and provides suppleness.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Works to naturally support the skin and provide balance while helping to even, calm, and smooth the appearance of skin tone.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Rich in long-chain fatty acids and protective antioxidants for supremely soft, intensely hydrated skin.
What Else You Need to Know:
From elbows and feet, to lips, cuticles, and even your hair, this is the perfect deep-conditioning treatment. Rich cocoa butter is enriched with antioxidant vitamin E for ultimate protection wherever it is applied. This miracle beauty-balm promises to turn dry, dehydrated skin into beautifully soft, supple skin from head to toe. Solid, portable and great for traveling (TSA friendly)Suggested Useage:
- Remove the lotion bar from the tin
- As you rub the lotion bar between your hands or massage it directly on dry skin areas, your body heat will soften the bar, releasing skin-nourishing oils and allow you to rub it in more easily
- Apply over dry or troublesome areas; elbows, hands, or face—and let it get to work
- Massage the lotion into your skin until absorbed
- Hint: apply to hands before washing dishes for protection
For those must wash their hands often during the day:
- Apply immediately after washing while skin is still warm and damp
- Rub the lotion bar between your hands
- Massage the lotion into your palms and the rest of your hand until well absorbed
- If hands are badly chapped, dry or cracked, apply frequently during the day
- Use as a deep conditioning treatment. Apply before bed, put on a pair of cotton gloves and sleep tight. Awake with soft, hydrated hands.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter,
Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax
, Parfum (Fragrance).
Size: 2 oz zero-waste tin.
Wicked Good creates clean consciously crafted fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility + a touch of whimsical magic.
We belive the ritual of applying fragrance is short, but significant. We hope that when you apply Wicked Good, you experience a moment of joy that adds a skip to your step and a twinkle in your eye. #SmellWickedGood
This product is cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, phthalate free, non-toxic, + comes in eco-conscious packaging.
Wicked Good is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out our ingredient deck.
A natural approach to self-care now comes wthout any compromises. Wicked Good fragrances are clean, consciously crafted. This means they are formulated without forumulated without toxins found in tranditional perfumes. Our formulas deliver more nourishing ingredients than ever before: meet the earth-friendly elite forumlas.
- Sample: Try before you buy. Our samples are 5mL Perfume Spray. Discover new scents to your hearts content with a sampling kit. You can customize at will with the Wicked Good Perfume Palette.
Size: .016 oz (5mL)
- Perfume Oil Roll On: The rollerball applicator is neat, travel friendly and ideal for post-gym or on the go applications. It offers more control than a spray, over exactly how much you roll on and where. Roll-ons have the most oomph when applied wherever the body releases heat – inside the wrists, creases of the elbows, the neck. Perfume oils are light and quickly absorbed, so they’re a discrete way to reapply without irritating your neighbors.
Size: .30 oz (10mL)
- Perfume Mist: Our best-selling, multitasking aromatherapy spray for hair, body and spaces is perfect for those on the go. Alcohol-free and non-drying, our refreshing Perfume Mist instantly revitalizes in one spritz
Size: 3.38 oz (100mL)
- Perfume Spray: Alcohol brings fragrance to life and exposes the top, middle and base layers, so one spritz is like fireworks. Perfume Sprays provide a burst of scent with fantastic staying power. Expect a slight alcohol scent at first, which will quickly evaporate, leaving only fine fragrance.
Size: 1.0 oz (30mL)
Confused? Read this blog post: What's the real difference between eau de toilette and eau de parfum.
VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE
While it is impossible to make the broad range of fragrances that we make without using some synthetic ingredients, we strive to make Wicked Good as natural as possible:
- 90% of our ingredients are derived from natural or renewable resources.
- No artificial colors. Any color in a Wicked Good scent is a natural product of the ingredients used to make the scent. Color + texture may vary.
- Cruelty free. No animal testing or animal by-products. 100% Vegan. Gluten-free.
- Free of petroleum, pthalates, SLS, phosphate, and artifical dyes.
- All Wicked Good products are handcrafted with love & light in USA.
Fragrance has a tendency to 'rise', so for a longer last to your perfume smell, spray all your pulse points, from your ankles, behind the knee, wrist, inside your arm, neckline, etc. Remember to first put on body lotion or body creme before your perfume, this will help ensure your smell will last hours longer and you will not need to use as much of your perfume.
Spray a mist of your favorite fragrance scent on your hairbrush. The aroma will last for hours and make your hair smell amazing! Some people will even spray a few squirts of their favorite fragrance directly into their shampoo and/or conditioner for a added fragrance smell.
Light and heat are the enemies of all fragrances. Keeping a Wicked Good fragrance away from light and heat will extend it's life. This is even more important for Wicked Good fragrances than most other prestige scents because Wicked Good contains no synthetic extenders.
WE HAVE A SECRET
Join us in our super secret, new FACEBOOK GROUP Where we host live giveaways, annouce new scents and special deals. SHHHH!
©Wicked Good (www.wicked-good.co), ©wickedgoodco #SmellWickedGood
As seen in Refinery 29, BuzzFeed, Pop Sugar, Huffington Post + more.