Energize + Awaken. Stiffness subsides and the tensions and tightness of a harried day miraculously melt away when you sink into this refreshing bath made withMayan Salt harvested by hand from the tropical mangrove sanctuaries of El Salvador
. Feel the purifying-powers of pungent ginger warm and invigorate weary, dreary body skin while the citrusy-crisp scent of lush, lighthearted lemon and lime lifts listless spirits. There's no zestier way to shoo your malaise.Highlighted Ingredients:
- Ginger: Helps increase skin’s natural energy.
- Lime: Helps fight mental fatigue & uplifts mood.-
Epsom Salt: Helps flush toxins and heavy metals from the body, eases muscle pain and helps relax muscles.What Else You Need to Know:
To promote good vibes, pour at least one half cup under warm, running bath water and soak for 20 minutes. Let the rich minerals absorb through the skin and take deep breaths to smell the citrus to awaken and energize your body and mind. For a body scrub, mix equal parts of Awaken Ginger Soak and coconut oil or body wash and gently massage your body.
- Fill the bathtub with warm water.
- Drop three scoops into the water or use Flower Catcher.
- It is best to add this right before or when you are in the bath since the oils will vaporize when they make contact with the water.
- Find a comfortable position and relax. Inhale deeply and enjoy.
- As the water naturally cools down, it is time to get out of the bathtub.
- When you drain the water, clean the tub if needed.
Mayan Sun Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt),
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sodium Bicarbonate, Bentonite (Clay), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Matcha) Powder,
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (
Wicked Good creates clean consciously crafted fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility + a touch of whimsical magic.
We belive the ritual of applying fragrance is short, but significant. We hope that when you apply Wicked Good, you experience a moment of joy that adds a skip to your step and a twinkle in your eye. #SmellWickedGood
This product is cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, phthalate free, non-toxic, + comes in eco-conscious packaging.
Wicked Good is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out our ingredient deck.
A natural approach to self-care now comes wthout any compromises. Wicked Good fragrances are clean, consciously crafted. This means they are formulated without forumulated without toxins found in tranditional perfumes. Our formulas deliver more nourishing ingredients than ever before: meet the earth-friendly elite forumlas.
- Sample: Try before you buy. Our samples are 5mL Perfume Spray. Discover new scents to your hearts content with a sampling kit. You can customize at will with the Wicked Good Perfume Palette.
Size: .016 oz (5mL)
- Perfume Oil Roll On: The rollerball applicator is neat, travel friendly and ideal for post-gym or on the go applications. It offers more control than a spray, over exactly how much you roll on and where. Roll-ons have the most oomph when applied wherever the body releases heat – inside the wrists, creases of the elbows, the neck. Perfume oils are light and quickly absorbed, so they’re a discrete way to reapply without irritating your neighbors.
Size: .30 oz (10mL)
- Perfume Mist: Our best-selling, multitasking aromatherapy spray for hair, body and spaces is perfect for those on the go. Alcohol-free and non-drying, our refreshing Perfume Mist instantly revitalizes in one spritz
Size: 3.38 oz (100mL)
- Perfume Spray: Alcohol brings fragrance to life and exposes the top, middle and base layers, so one spritz is like fireworks. Perfume Sprays provide a burst of scent with fantastic staying power. Expect a slight alcohol scent at first, which will quickly evaporate, leaving only fine fragrance.
Size: 1.0 oz (30mL)
Confused? Read this blog post: What's the real difference between eau de toilette and eau de parfum.
VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE
While it is impossible to make the broad range of fragrances that we make without using some synthetic ingredients, we strive to make Wicked Good as natural as possible:
- 90% of our ingredients are derived from natural or renewable resources.
- No artificial colors. Any color in a Wicked Good scent is a natural product of the ingredients used to make the scent. Color + texture may vary.
- Cruelty free. No animal testing or animal by-products. 100% Vegan. Gluten-free.
- Free of petroleum, pthalates, SLS, phosphate, and artifical dyes.
- All Wicked Good products are handcrafted with love & light in USA.
Fragrance has a tendency to 'rise', so for a longer last to your perfume smell, spray all your pulse points, from your ankles, behind the knee, wrist, inside your arm, neckline, etc. Remember to first put on body lotion or body creme before your perfume, this will help ensure your smell will last hours longer and you will not need to use as much of your perfume.
Spray a mist of your favorite fragrance scent on your hairbrush. The aroma will last for hours and make your hair smell amazing! Some people will even spray a few squirts of their favorite fragrance directly into their shampoo and/or conditioner for a added fragrance smell.
Light and heat are the enemies of all fragrances. Keeping a Wicked Good fragrance away from light and heat will extend it's life. This is even more important for Wicked Good fragrances than most other prestige scents because Wicked Good contains no synthetic extenders.
WE HAVE A SECRET
Join us in our super secret, new FACEBOOK GROUP Where we host live giveaways, annouce new scents and special deals. SHHHH!
©Wicked Good (www.wicked-good.co), ©wickedgoodco #SmellWickedGood
As seen in Refinery 29, BuzzFeed, Pop Sugar, Huffington Post + more.