Foaming bath salts, aka bath potion transforms an ordinary bath into a relaxing spa with luxurious spa salts to soothe the senses, relax tense muscles and provide relief from stress. This Wicked Good creation is a combination of soothing epsom salts, fizzing bath bomb dust and foaming bubble bath. Go make some Wicked Good #bathart.
- 1: Lavender lemongrass andverbena blossom swirls with crushed eucalyptus leaf.
- 2: Sweet strawberry fruit in a white sugar puree drizzled over all-butter biscuits and fluffy whips of smooth vanilla cream
- 3: Sun-warmed coconut milk wrapped in fragrant notes of crushed vanilla bean and a touch of juicy tropical pineapple.
- 4: Juicy blood orange, pink grapefruit, sugared clementine, and sweet red currant, accented by notes of berry, and mandarin flower.
- 5: Fresh-picked Tarocco blood orange, dazzling tangerine swirled with exotic kumquat and blushed mango over sheer, misted greens.
- 6: The fresh smell of the sea splashes over warm undertones of fresh-cut white cedar and musk.
- 7: Mystery: Receive a random Foaming Bath Salt color! Addicting aromas & beautiful foaming bath colors.
- Magnesium: Relaxes and soothes stressed skin. Boosts skin's luminosity.
- Abyssinian Oil: Deep conditions skin and adds shine
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Firms the look of skin and provides antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Grape Seed Oil: Moisturizes with nutrients such as vitamin A, B, D, and E, proteins beneficial for nourishment.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Helps restore moisture and suppleness.
What Else You Need to Know:
The rich formula generously foams in the bath, leaving skin supple, clean, and delicately scented. Simply pour a small amount under running hot water to both relax and stimulate all your senses. Let the scent and colors transport you.
- Sprinkle one ounce of foaming bath salts into warm bath water.
- Find a comfortable position and relax.
- As the water naturally cools down, it is time to get out of the bathtub.
- When you drain the water, clean the tub if needed.
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salts), Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Sodium Cocoyal Isethionate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Color, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
Wicked Good creates clean consciously crafted fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility + a touch of whimsical magic.
We belive the ritual of applying fragrance is short, but significant. We hope that when you apply Wicked Good, you experience a moment of joy that adds a skip to your step and a twinkle in your eye. #SmellWickedGood
This product is cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, phthalate free, non-toxic, + comes in eco-conscious packaging.
Wicked Good is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out our ingredient deck.
A natural approach to self-care now comes wthout any compromises. Wicked Good fragrances are clean, consciously crafted. This means they are formulated without forumulated without toxins found in tranditional perfumes. Our formulas deliver more nourishing ingredients than ever before: meet the earth-friendly elite forumlas.
- Sample: Try before you buy. Our samples are 5mL Perfume Spray. Discover new scents to your hearts content with a sampling kit. You can customize at will with the Wicked Good Perfume Palette.
Size: .016 oz (5mL)
- Perfume Oil Roll On: The rollerball applicator is neat, travel friendly and ideal for post-gym or on the go applications. It offers more control than a spray, over exactly how much you roll on and where. Roll-ons have the most oomph when applied wherever the body releases heat – inside the wrists, creases of the elbows, the neck. Perfume oils are light and quickly absorbed, so they’re a discrete way to reapply without irritating your neighbors.
Size: .30 oz (10mL)
- Perfume Mist: Our best-selling, multitasking aromatherapy spray for hair, body and spaces is perfect for those on the go. Alcohol-free and non-drying, our refreshing Perfume Mist instantly revitalizes in one spritz
Size: 3.38 oz (100mL)
- Perfume Spray: Alcohol brings fragrance to life and exposes the top, middle and base layers, so one spritz is like fireworks. Perfume Sprays provide a burst of scent with fantastic staying power. Expect a slight alcohol scent at first, which will quickly evaporate, leaving only fine fragrance.
Size: 1.0 oz (30mL)
Confused? Read this blog post: What's the real difference between eau de toilette and eau de parfum.
VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE
While it is impossible to make the broad range of fragrances that we make without using some synthetic ingredients, we strive to make Wicked Good as natural as possible:
- 90% of our ingredients are derived from natural or renewable resources.
- No artificial colors. Any color in a Wicked Good scent is a natural product of the ingredients used to make the scent. Color + texture may vary.
- Cruelty free. No animal testing or animal by-products. 100% Vegan. Gluten-free.
- Free of petroleum, pthalates, SLS, phosphate, and artifical dyes.
- All Wicked Good products are handcrafted with love & light in USA.
Fragrance has a tendency to 'rise', so for a longer last to your perfume smell, spray all your pulse points, from your ankles, behind the knee, wrist, inside your arm, neckline, etc. Remember to first put on body lotion or body creme before your perfume, this will help ensure your smell will last hours longer and you will not need to use as much of your perfume.
Spray a mist of your favorite fragrance scent on your hairbrush. The aroma will last for hours and make your hair smell amazing! Some people will even spray a few squirts of their favorite fragrance directly into their shampoo and/or conditioner for a added fragrance smell.
Light and heat are the enemies of all fragrances. Keeping a Wicked Good fragrance away from light and heat will extend it's life. This is even more important for Wicked Good fragrances than most other prestige scents because Wicked Good contains no synthetic extenders.
WE HAVE A SECRET
Join us in our super secret, new FACEBOOK GROUP Where we host live giveaways, annouce new scents and special deals. SHHHH!
©Wicked Good (www.wicked-good.co), ©wickedgoodco #SmellWickedGood
As seen in Refinery 29, BuzzFeed, Pop Sugar, Huffington Post + more.